The National Economic Association is pleased to solicit paper submissions for the 2016 annual meetings of the Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) in San Francisco, CA.
DATE: January 3-5, 2016
PLACE: San Francisco, CA
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, May 15, 2015
Proposals for complete sessions are preferred, along with the name(s) of organizers who will take primary responsibility for communicating with session participants. Please upload proposals to https://nea.submittable.com/submit.
Full session proposals are desired. Presentation requires NEA membership.
Program Chair Darrick Hamilton will help organize sessions.
Sessions on any topic will be considered with special attention given to full session proposals.
We are especially interested in sessions on the following topics:
Economic Progress in a Putative “Post-Racial America”
Understanding Intergroup Inequality, the role of Race versus Class
Public Policy Approaches to Addressing Racial Inequality
Macroeconomic, Monetary, and Financial Policy in the African Diaspora
Session proposals should include the following:*
1) Session Title and Abstract (250 word limit)
2) Primary & two secondary JEL classification codes that best describe the panel
3) Name of session organizer and moderator
4) Titles and abstracts of proposed session papers (250 word limit each)
5) At least three (3) potential discussants
6) Contact information and affiliations of organizer, moderator, authors and discussants.
7) Format for any submission is strictly MS Word or PDF.
*Single paper submissions are also considered. Please include author’s contact information, JEL classification codes, abstract and a potential discussant.